At HumanKapital our approach to WHS is quite simple: If you can keep each other safe for a day, you can be safe for a week. If you can be safe for a week, you can be safe for a month and if you can be safe for a month, you can be safe for a year.
Our consultants have a deep understanding of WHS, supported by years of high-level experience in building workplace health and safety systems and capability across many diverse industries.
Our workplace health and safety management services
- Audits of systems and risk
- WHS management systems
- WHS policy, procedures, manuals and handbooks
- WHS strategic and operational plans
- Hazard, incident and near-miss investigations
- Injury management and return to work
- Process mapping
- Safety induction packages
- Employee WHS consultative frameworks
- WHS culture reviews
- Employee induction packages
- Mental health first aid
- Safety training programs
Our workplace health and safety audit services
At HumanKapital, we offer four types of workplace health and safety audits, aligned to identify and instil the right WHS culture, structure, capability and employee behaviours to drive safety in your workplace.
- WHS compliance audit: a review of your WHS systems, policies, procedures and
processes for statutory compliance.
- WHS culture and engagement audit: a review of your WHS culture, employee
engagement and communication channels to ensure your people are looking
after themselves and others to achieve zero harm.
- WHS strategy audit: a review of your WHS strategy, capability and structure to
ensure that it is aligned to your business WHS goals.
- WHS risk audit: a review to identify key WHS risks in your business and assess
how you are managing them.