Our client is a specialist wholesale distributor and supplier of a wide range of kitchen and joinery manufacturing products. With ten branches across Australia, they are one of the largest family-owned businesses within the industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their warehouse team based in Cardiff.
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this permanent, full-time role is supervising and leading a small warehouse team, as well as being hands-on with inventory and stock management.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing inventory, stock control and re-stocking
- Managing dispatching, pick-ups and receiving orders
- Being on the top of activities planned for the day
- Efficiently supervise the teams workload and performance
- Actively lead and apply work health & safety principles in the workplace
- Previous warehousing and people management experience
- Hands on approach to the role
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities
- Team player with an approachable, positive attitude
- Confident decision maker with sound leadership skills
- Professional manner and good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Forklift licence required
- A strong focus on safety
- Holding or willing to obtain MR licence is desirable
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Working Monday to Friday only; the warehouse is closed on weekends and public holidays
If you are a confident, highly energetic Warehouse professional with an experience to manage team and this sounds like your next opportunity, please click APPLY.
If you would like more information, please call Martina on 0478 238 962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org