Our client is a successful asset advisory business, operating in several large cities across Australia and Asia Pacific. They are running a successful, credible and trusted business applying transparency, honesty and integrity as part of their client approach and sales strategy. While having their own online software, as to provide their clients with a unique interface with the function to manage their assets and to continue a further development, our client is currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their highly skilled IT team, located in Sydney.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will work within a small team of professionals in order to progress the development and integration of the Salesforce and other financial platform/s. In addition to maintaining the standards and methodologies for system integration and development, this is a hands-on development role covering the system design and build, improvement, upgrading, maintenance and support.
This full-time permanent role includes the following responsibilities:
- Design and build integrated Salesforce and Accounting Seed solutions while using Salesforce best practices.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce and Accounting Seed implementation.
- Work closely with other IT staff, operations and third parties to ensure that the technical deliveries fit business needs.
- Work with the internal teams to define and understand the business requirements, translate these into technical designs for the solution, and implement it.
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software, testing the stability and functionality of the application, troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Lead projects and other customer engagements such as product rollouts, upgrades and alternations to new releases.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support to a high level.
- Analyse user requirements and adapt systems accordingly on ongoing basis.
- 3+ years of demonstrable technical hands-on development experience within the Salesforce platform with relevant SF Certifications – development, administrator, and configuration.
- Significant experience using Salesforce languages, processes, and solutions including Apex, LWC, Visualforce, Sales and Service Cloud, and Lightning.
- Demonstrable experience with SF integrations including RESTful APIs and third-party products.
- Previous experience using or/and integrating SF and Accounting Seed; OR a degree in Accounting; OR experience in the development, implementation, and integration of accounting systems such as Financial Force, Accounting Seed, Xero, Sage, or QuickBooks.
- Experience with designing, technical building and implementing workflows and approval processes
- The ability to combine analytical thinking with emotional intelligence while planning and leading project deliveries, and getting the best from on and offshore teams.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
Benefits and Perks
- A competitive salary
- Relocation package or flexible work arrangements can be considered
- A collaborative environment
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, internal business advisory and commerciality
If you search to utilise your Salesforce and software development skills while further growing your advisory experience, and this sounds like your next opportunity, please click APPLY.
If you would like more information, please call Martina on 0478 238 962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org