Our client is a successful, highly respected local building company based in Newcastle, NSW. Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Sales Administrator.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be in a key customer facing role and possess highly developed interpersonal and communication skills in order to build meaningful and productive client relationships.
About the Role
As the Sales Administrator you will liaise extensively with the Sales Coordinators, Project & Construction Managers, Estimator, the Marketing team, clients and suppliers.
This full-time permanent role provides the following support:
- Collecting and providing support to manage sales-related enquiries
- Maintain the filing and database/CRM system incl. data-entry tasks and helping manage sales-related deadlines
- Supporting sales collection and project handover documentation
- Providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
- General office administration incl. purchasing, costing and invoicing, compiling required industry documentation and site-specific plans, support the sales office stationery, safety and tidiness
- Promoting a friendly, supportive and professional team environment
- Helping identify future sales opportunities and support achieving team targets
- Previous experience in a similar administration or sales role, experience working in the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Self-managed personality with a proactive approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced use of the MS Office package, quick to learn new systems and accurate data entry skills; Previous experience using CRM system is an advantage
- Strong attention to the detail
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary base
- Vibrant and growing business
- Friendly team environment with supportive company culture