Our client is a successful, highly respected local building company based in Newcastle, NSW. They are currently looking for a skilled, enthusiastic Receptionist.
About the Role
As the Receptionist, you will be in a key customer facing role and possess highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, helping you support internal as well as external clients.
This permanent, full-time role is required to:
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism while maintaining a positive attitude and attentive customer service approach
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage various conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Show initiative and self-motivation while approaching new or outstanding tasks
- Actively support and build solid, long-term relationships with various internal as well as external stakeholders, while representing the organisational values incl. reliability and building trust
- Process the administrative tasks while using a previous experience of MS Office products while previous experience with processing accounting administration – invoicing, data entry etc. is highly beneficial.
- Any relevant administrative or business qualification is highly regarded
- At least 1 year of previous local customer service work experience or other relevant experience
- Proficient English knowledge with an excellent oral and written communication skills, having the ability to adapt to various audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently
- Ability to problem solve and manage conflicting priorities, solid time and deadline management skills
- High attention to detail with precise data entry skills
- Previous accounting experience and usage of Xero or other similar SW is highly desirable
- Friendly and supportive work culture
- Progressive, growing business
- Permanent, full-time appointment