HumanKapital is a full suite recruitment, human resources and WHS services provider.
Our client is a modern disability services provider, offering a range of NDIS supports across Newcastle, Maitland, and the Hunter. They are looking for reliable, qualified, and experienced Support Workers to join their team.
As the Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for the smooth running of the daily operational processes of the organisation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role ensures that all administrative and management duties are completed efficiently and accurately.
About the Role:
The key responsibility of the Operations Coordinator is to assist with the management of daily operational tasks.
Specific responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator include:
- Coordinating rostering and handling any enquiries regarding rostering.
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence.
- Everyday reception duties including redirecting calls to the appropriate person for intake.
- Coordinating the ordering and management of uniforms.
- Managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture.
- Monitoring stock levels and assisting with orders for cleaning products, PPE, and items within the residences.
- Vehicle management, including insurance, petrol claim forms, monitoring of registration, general vehicle maintenance, and overall fleet management.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a disability support worker.
- Certificate III in Disability, Individual Support or Aged Care.
- Experience in rostering would be highly favourable.
- Well organised, with demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be a team player with a professional attitude.
- Effective communication (written and verbally), teamwork, initiative and enterprise, self-management, planning and organizing, problem solving, effective negotiation, and learning behaviours.
- Strong attention to detail, with an eye for accuracy.
- Willingness to learn.
- Proficient computer (Google) and administration skills.
- Be part of a dedicated and collaborative team.
- Supported learning and development.
- Opportunity for growth.