Our client is a successful, highly respected local building company based in Newcastle, NSW. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager.
About the Role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives by using market research and analysis to direct the marketing strategy and planning.
This role will oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns, and report on the marketing and sales results to the leadership team.
The responsibilities of this full-time, permanent role will also include:
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and initiatives for new products or services
- Prepare and manage company’s official online content
- Work with the internal teams to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product/service
- Conduct market research and analyze client feedback, rating reports and questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytic techniques to gather and evaluate respective data – e.g. social media and campaigns, web analytics, rankings etc.; adjust marketing campaigns and strategies accordingly
- Represent the business in client meetings, provide in-depth information and encourage trusting relationships with clients
- Diploma or higher equivalent in Marketing; or other related field; with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Good understanding of client management and marketing principles incl. digital and brand management
- Sound research and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate and interpret collated data; general business acumen
- Managing the CRM/client database with the ability to showcase an excellent level of customer service
- Focus on detail with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Passion for creativity, while knowledge of SketchUP, 3D Max, Illustrator and/or InDesign would be an advantage
- Previous experience with a new home builder would be highly favorable
- Attractive, vibrant and progressive business
- Collaborative team environment
If you have a passion for creativity, enjoy applying solid marketing strategies, working in a new home builder environment and this sounds like your next opportunity, please click APPLY.
If you would like more information please call Martina on 0478 238 962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org