With over 20 years of industry experience, our client operates in Sydney and Newcastle offices, delivering both commercial and residential projects, state-wide. Achieving several industry awards, our client prides themselves on applying meaningful and inspiring principles in their work that integrates architecture, interior design and urban design.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Interior Designer to engage them on permanent basis in their Newcastle studio. This full-time role is required to:
- Work alongside the Associate to help with preparation of documentation packages incl. layout refinement, joinery detailing and preparation of finishes schedules
- Cooperate on the design delivery with a talented in-house team and together work on various educational, residential, commercial and hospitality projects
- Use their passion for design and hunger for a future self-development while actively gaining experience across all project stages and types, as to refine their skills
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design, or (international) equivalent
- At least 2 years of local work experience with proficient English knowledge – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of the project team, as well as independently
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- High attention to detailed documentation and scheduling; good time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Previous experience using Revit software.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign is an advantage
- Previous experience in the construction industry with an understanding of the documentation and project delivery would be advantageous
- Continuous professional development
- Friendly and supportive work culture
If this sounds like your next opportunity please click APPLY.
If you would like more information, please call Dean on 0479 077 467 or email email@example.com