HumanKapital is a full suite recruitment, human resources and WHS services provider.
Our client is an industrial technology leader within Australia and across the Asia Pacific Region. They are looking for a High Pressure Hydraulic Tooling Technician with a strong focus on safety to join their team.
Based in the Hunter Valley and reporting to the Workshop Manager, this role involves on site and workshop based preventative maintenance, repairs and statutory testing of high pressure tooling.
In this role you will be representing our client in a key customer facing role. You will have good interpersonal skills that will allow you to build effective customer relationships.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Statutory testing of high-pressure equipment.
- On site and workshop based preventative maintenance and repairs of high pressure hydraulic equipment.
- Ensuring all work is performed in line with the company’s safety and quality management systems.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date documentation and paperwork.
- Assisting in compiling reports, quotes and estimating for customers.
- Sustaining up to date knowledge of products and services.
- Liaising with various suppliers.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Trade qualifications.
- Certificate IV in Engineering (Fluid Power) desirable but not essential.
- Experience in testing and repairs of high pressure hydraulic tooling.
- Strong communication and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality.
- Current driver licence.
- Permanent full-time position.
- You will be working for an established and highly respected business.
- Competitive salary plus company travel vehicle.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please click APPLY.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?