Our client is a family owned and operated leader supplying specialised products to diverse residential and industrial clients since 1982. They pride themselves on providing exceptional service and have forged a reputation as one of the leading Glazing companies within the industry. Our client is looking for an experienced Glazier to join their Singleton Branch.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Changing windscreens on all types of motor vehicles and trucks.
- Reglazing commercial and residential properties.
- Installing glass to all types of earthmoving machinery.
- Hand cutting materials if/when required.
- Assessing risks and adhering to safety standards.
- Participating in a diverse range of work conducted for individuals through to large multinational companies.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Glazier or in a similar role.
- Certificate III in Glass and Glazing.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- High attention to detail with a strong focus on quality and customer service.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Willingness to learn new skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Safety conscious with experience using hand and power tools.
- Reliable, hardworking and physically fit.
- Ability to complete customer inductions and participate within the after-hours on-call roster.
- Current Australian driver’s licence essential.
- Current White Card and Working at Heights SOA are desirable.
- Supportive and flexible working environment.
- Permanent full-time position with an immediate start.
- Opportunity to work in a team of passionate and experienced professionals.
- Fully maintained late model vehicle.
If you are prepared to work hard within a professional, supportive and growing team then please click APPLY.
If you would like more information, please call Catie on 0479 062 356 or email email@example.com