HumanKapital is a full suite recruitment, human resources and WHS services provider.
Our client is a successful, highly respected local building company based in Newcastle, NSW. Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Draftsperson to join their team.
Critical to your success in this position is the ability to work with clients to interpret their sketches and brief to produce full sets of working drawings at various stages of the approval process using ArchiCad.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting customer briefs and sales sketches correctly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring compliance with Council Development Control Plans and the NSW Complying Development Code is maintained.
- Abiding by company processes and systems.
- Producing full sets of working drawings at various stages of the process by using ArchiCAD.
- Working efficiently in a small team environment to ensure quality standards are adhered to, targets are achieved, and timelines are maintained.
- 2 -3 years minimum experience working as a qualified Draftsperson or Architect.
- Experience and proficiency using ArchiCAD.
- Able to interpret and apply Development and Control Plans and the NSW Complying Development Code.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with strong time management and organisational skills.
- You will have commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Enthusiastic to work in a small team environment and eager to help others.
- Able to produce a high level of accurate work, with a great attention to detail.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and an ability to interpret drawings conceptually.
- Permanent full-time position.
- You will be working in a vibrant and growing business.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
If you have a passion for contributing to the growth of a small local business and this sounds like your next opportunity, please click APPLY.
Our client is a modern disability services provider, offering a range of NDIS support services across Newcastle, Maitland, and the Hunter. They are looking casual and part time Disability Support Workers to join their growing team.