Our client is a successful, highly respected local building company based in Newcastle, NSW. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Client Services Officer.
About the Role:
As the Client Services Officer, you will be in a key customer facing role and possess highly developed interpersonal and communication skills in order to build meaningful and productive client relationships, while also facilitating the building approval process.
The responsibilities of this full-time, permanent role include:
- Facilitating collaboration between the client, interior design, drafting and sales representatives throughout the design, selection and certification process
- Liaising with clients to ensure regular communication regarding the progress of their design and build
- Liaising closely with the local Councils, certifiers, authorities and other statutory bodies
- Manage the documentation of any changes that occur throughout the building process with accurate record management
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, whilst managing client expectations
- Professional and enthusiastic client support with a passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to actively participate in a team environment, as well as work autonomously
- Excellent computer and administration skills with the ability of high-volume processing
- Exceptional organisational, prioritisation and negotiation skills
- Previous exposure to planning guidelines and Council requirements is highly regarded, while previous experience with a new home builder would be favourable
- Attractive, vibrant and growing business
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunity for a future growth and development
If you have a passion for a great customer service delivery and this sounds like your next opportunity, please click APPLY.
If you would like more information please call Martina on 0478 238 962 or email email@example.com