HumanKapital is a full suite recruitment, human resources and WHS services provider.
Our client is a successful, highly respected local building company based in Newcastle, NSW. Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Building Approval Coordinator.
Working closely with the interior design, drafting and sales teams, this role will ensure that the needs of the client are heard throughout the design, certification and building process. This position will liaise with relevant local councils, water authorities and other statutory bodies regarding building and development approvals.
As the Building Approvals Coordinator, you will be in a key customer facing role and possess highly developed interpersonal and communication skills in order to build meaningful and productive client relationships.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to ensure regular communication regarding the progress of their design and build.
- Contract management including working with local councils, private certifiers, other relevant consultants and internal departments.
- Manage the documentation of any changes that occur throughout the building process with accurate record management.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, whilst managing client expectations.
- Facilitating collaboration between the client, interior design, drafting and sales representatives throughout the design, selection and certification process.
- Enthusiastic about working with clients in a team environment.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- Ideally you will have experience with or exposure to Planning Guidelines and Council requirements, however, this is not essential. What is essential, is exceptional organisational skills and a passion for outstanding customer service.
- Experience in a high volume administration role.
- Previous experience with a new home builder would be favorable.
- Permanent full time position.
- You will be working in a vibrant and growing business.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
If you have a passion for great customer service and this sounds like your next opportunity please click APPLY.
If you would like more information please call Geoff on 0419 763 927 or email email@example.com
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?