Our client is is an innovative, progressive independent audiology practice. They provide a unique service with all audiograms being reviewed by an ENT surgeon, using state-of-the-art equipment.
As an independent hearing provider with no large corporate organisation, they focus holistically on their clients and have a strong focus on culture and teamwork. Their clinic, located in a newly built custom facility in Newcastle, has immediate access to one of the largest ENT specialist practices in NSW.
They are searching for an experienced and registered Audiologist, who’s focus is on making a client valued, validated and aims to provide excellent service. They need to be open to implement tailored hearing solutions and hearing strategies and be part of providing comprehensive audiological and ENT reassurance.
About the role
Reporting to the ENT Surgeon this full time, permanent Audiologist role provides assessment and diagnostics of a client’s various hearing issues and/or loss.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Reporting results of assessment
- Providing education and involve clients in making an informed decision about the best hearing solution for their needs, including the use of a range of devices to achieve successful hearing outcomes
- Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
- Travelling between clinics and visiting sites within the area
- Access to any make or model of hearing aid considered suitable
- Access to learn about implantable hearing devices and using these in a rehabilitation armamentarium
- Experience with conducting diagnostic audiology testing for children aged 3yrs+
- Current, accredited member of Audiology Australia (AA) or ACAud
- QP number with HSP
- At least two years of extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service knowledge
- Experience in completing accurate diagnostic assessments of complex hearing problems
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work collaboratively
- The ability to identify and act on client’s needs with an empathy and respect
- Willingness to practice in the offsite clinics
- Working with Children check or willingness to obtain one
- Driver’s License
- Fantastic coastal regional location
- Competitive salary and profit share scheme
- Ongoing training and continuing professional development
- Supportive and collaborative company culture
- Team of dedicated professionals, who aim for a supreme quality of service and innovative approach
- Relocation support package will be considered for the preferred candidate.
If you have a passion for providing an excellent quality of audiology diagnostics and care, and this sounds like your next opportunity, please click APPLY.