Our client is a locally owned and operated leader supplying specialised products to diverse mid to high end residential and commercial clients. They pride themselves on providing exceptional service to homeowners, architects, domestic and commercial builders through their hands on approach. Our client is looking for an experienced Aluminium Window Fabricator to join their hard-working team.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities include:
- Fabrication of residential window systems.
- Reading and understanding fabrication reports.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met and maintained.
- Manual operation of various punches and tools, revealing, glazing, and beading of glass products.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- General housekeeping of work areas.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by Management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an aluminium window fabricator or similar role.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workflow to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to produce a high level of accurate work, with a great attention to detail.
- Reliable work ethic, hardworking and physically fit.
- Safety conscious with the ability to work in a busy environment.
- Ability to problem solve and work unsupervised in a team environment.
- Good personal presentation.
- Current Australian Manual Drivers Licence essential.
- Supportive and flexible working environment.
- Permanent full-time position with an immediate start.
- Opportunity to work in a team of passionate and experienced professionals.
- Strong company focus on customising each service to deliver the best possible products for the desired finish.
If you have a passion for high quality window glazing and aluminium products, please click APPLY.
If you would like more information, please call Catie on 0479 062 356 or email email@example.com