HumanKapital is a full suite recruitment, human resources and WHS services provider.
Our client is a locally owned and operated leader supplying specialised products to diverse mid to high end residential and commercial clients. They pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service to homeowners, architects, domestic and commercial builders through their hands on approach. Reporting to the Operations Coordinator, our client is looking for an Admin Services Officer to support their customer service team based in their Newcastle Office.
About the Role:
As the Admin Services Officer, you will contribute to the business’ success and function by effectively multitasking, problem solving, and maintaining excellent and transparent communication within the team and client base. You will be experienced at working in a fast-paced environment as you will be primarily responsible for facilitating the flow of information from the customer to the team regarding jobs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service, arranging appointments with customers and updating clients on the progress of their job.
- Liaising and negotiating with customers in regard to products.
- Scheduling and coordinating jobs within booked time frames/as per requirements.
- Updating and maintaining company social media accounts.
- Ensuring commitments to the customer have been met through the daily review of jobs.
- Entering and updating jobs using the job tracking software simPRO.
- General reception duties including answering customer enquiries and liaising with suppliers via telephone and email.
- Fast and accurate data entry of orders and invoices.
- General office duties (as required).
- Highly developed administration skills, with a minimum of 3 years administration experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent planning and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and judgement, with the ability to assess priorities and deadlines.
- Have prior evidence of planning/scheduling experience.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to cope in a high-pressure environment with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Eager to learn.
- Available for an immediate start.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Friendly team environment.
- An opportunity to make an impact with a fast growing and forward-thinking company.